In this crazy world, we live in, wouldn’t most people, feel more comfortable, if they feared, less, and proceeded, in a happier, more fulfilled, manner? While, it might be, overly simplistic, to declare, we want world PEACE, we keep witnessing, more, and more, so – called, hot – spots, on this planet, which, constantly threaten any peaceful existence! Before it’s too late, shouldn’t our political, public leaders, emphasize, seeking some sort of meeting – of – the – minds, for the greater – good, proceeding with a greater amount of common sense, and sanity? Unfortunately, we keep witnessing, how rare, this quality is, and, so, the world’s safety, keeps getting threatened, and endangered! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why we need a saner approach, to this most essential, necessary objective.
1. Priorities; planning; protocol; protect: We will only witness more sanity, if/ when, the world’s priorities, are focused on bringing us, together, and dividing us, less! This requires a meaningful protocol, using effective planning, which prioritizes protecting, this planet, and the citizens of the world!
2. Empathy; emphasis: When our leaders, begin with effectively, listening, and a commitment to learning, they begin to be able to proceed, with the degree of genuine empathy, our citizens need, and deserve! This is precisely, where we must demand, our emphasis, be placed!
3. Attitude; aptitude; actions; articulate: Instead of proceeding with the negativity, often witnessed, by some of the world’s leaders, and demonstrate a positive, can – do, attitude, sanity becomes nearly impossible to achieve! Our public officials must be prepared, with a well – developed, relevant aptitude, and skill – set, to understand and appreciate the complexities of situations, and seek relevant solutions, which consider potential ramifications! They must be judged by their actions, rather than their empty promises, and rhetoric. However, the message, they articulate, must emphasize, bringing us together, for the greater good!
4. Character; creative; cooperate; coordinate: How often, do we witness, one of the world’s leaders, lacking the quality of character, which focuses on cooperation, and seeking to coordinate others, in a mutually, beneficial manner? Instead of, merely, proceeding, with the same – old, same – old, and slogans, such as, Make America Great Again, the emphasis must be, on true cooperation!
5. Excellence; energize; efforts; endure: In order for us, to endure, and reduce tensions, leaders must focus their efforts on the utmost excellence, which seeks to energize, people, with differing views, towards seeking, a path, to a better, saner world!
We need a saner approach, if we hope to achieve, any chance, towards world PEACE! What we are witnessing, isn’t normal, and, unless we wake – up, soon, and seek a better path, the future, will suffer!